Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some randomness and heels


OMG… look at her shoes!


How weird! Hahahah I was simply astonished when I sow her heels

Some months ago I was browsing an internet site about “street fashion”, and suddenly this picture appeared….I was totally overwhelmed, its just unbelievable.

The photo was taken on February 17 in Milan ( my BF4L’s b-day is the same day ! sweetie you know I love you so much!!)



Ok…mm I’m going to use the opportunity to show you this strange Prada heels hahaha



They are so avant-garde, but who will wear them off the runway…no one!!

ooOoOh my fashion honeys! Im kinda sad cause project runway 4 is over... I had a lot of fun giving my take on all the outfits every chapter... I can't wait for season 5!!! I hope there’s another hottie as Daniel Vosovic from season 2… (hahaha.... ok another hottie with such a grate style...)


He is soooo cute! hahaha

OMG... I just realized that this post is so random( fashion street+Prada heels+ Daniel V)...but who cares! I dont! haha so enojoy it...

Keep reading fashion angels!!

X.O.XO

Etoile

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gurl!!
How are ya? Well I like you´re blog!
well have a great day and How do you make a blog? :S heh im a little crazy :P
see ya friend!


elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi Etoile!!
I love your blog.
All of your post are incredible!
Keep it up!!
Bye 4 now....

Anonymous said...

q ondaa morii.!!
qmo stas
spero q spr bn
haha oo szi..
LETS GET SOME SHOES!
O MY GOD SHOES!!
haha bno
ia sabs k 123/moii
bae bae
kdt tqmmm

beszos muuaq*

Anonymous said...

(: hiiiii. girl
hope a hottie person like JEFFREY
come in project runway it would be awesome!
yuou know that you aare my mafiosithaa (: preferidaa:*
teqeromuxhotee
je t'adoreeee (K)
see you at the mansion jajaja!

Anonymous said...

Hiii Morii!!..*.
Your bog is soOo fashiioOn..
Ii completly lOove iit..*..

Your are soo sweet **...

Keep it always up!! wiith FashioOn stuff..*...

Bye Bye

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Those look like the Antonio Berardi shoes, apparently Gwyneth has them too...wow, Gwyneth certainly loves her controversial shoes, no?