Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gladiator sandals


Hey there fashion lovers!

I stopped writing for a long time, due to the exams and stuff from school, and now I have too many topics in my head!


I couldn’t resist, and I wrote 2 posts today….haha so here you have my second creation


I’m here with the must have shoes for this summer!

Yes you know…the gladiator sandal, everybody is talking about it, all the celebrities are wearing them, and they are just the latest trend!

And I really don’t want to be trendy, my style is totally unique, but lest accept it, this sandals are so cute!!! Everyone needs a pair of them in their summer wardrobe

But as in everything in fashion, and as in every trend, they are some pieces to die for (because they are just too fashionable and pretty) and they are other pieces to die for too…(But because they are so horrible …that they could make your eyes burn!)

This happens with the gladiator sandals, I have seen some nasty pairs, but I’ve found some wonderful sandals that would look amazingly fashion paired with a nice skirt or flirty dress.

I found some of these cute gladiator sandals in teen vogue magazine


I LOVE the white ones!



OMG and this top shop brown ones, with that skirt and H&M cardigan!! Rawr A-M-A-Z-I-N-G




My fashion angels!! I’ll continue dreaming about dresses, skirts and cute gladiator sandals! Haha meanwhile keep reading me!

X.OX.O


Etoile

8 comments:

Juan Andres said...

im a sucker for Gladiator sandals!

they are stunning!

love the last ones <3 :P

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

the white pair is nice!

Cate said...

wow, i love gladiator sandals too! all the pictures you posted are gorgeous, especially the one where the sandals are paired with the flowered skirt! beautiful!

EvaAmarri said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog. I've added you to my links

EvaAmarri said...

I love Gladiators!! Love this post. Picked up that issue of Teen Vogue recently and flipped out when I saw that inside.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
Wow, this post is
as amazing and wonderful
as all others :D
Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll be a
spr great and famous
fashion editor pretty
soon!!!
The gladiator sandals
are awesome...
Summer is near...
I want ones ;)
Bye, take care!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I saw those in my issue of teen vogue, they are quite unique are they not?

Anonymous said...

yellowww. (:
rawrrr' MEN (H)
qe te puedo yo decirrrr.
me agradan demasiadooo <3
esaas sandaliiaas. ajajja =)
tqmmmmm <3
CURLY MAFIAAA.
seeyou at the mansioon.*