Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Europe part II

Hi fashion kitties!

This is the second part of my wonderful trip to Europe; I’m going to write about Italy and the Côte d'Azur

After seeing the wonders of Austria we went straight to Italy, going through cities such as Verona, San Francisco de Assisi, San Antonio de Padua, Siena, and obviously Rome, Florence and Venice.

Venice is a wonderful place, even thought I was really disappointed at seeing that my gondolier wasn’t wearing the typical custom! And he didn’t sing…!

But the best of that city was the stylish pair of original Christian Dior sunglasses I bought over there… my best buy in the entire trip! (I know you must be eager to see them, but the glasses deserve a separate post!)

I didn’t stay in a hotel in Venice, but my group and I stayed at a nearby town called Caorle.

Oh god….we had the worst night ever, imagine…the waitress fell in love with our tour director (he is British and damn hot! So I don’t blame her), the hostess was a hysterical witch that shout at us all night long, and a friend’s room flooded!

But after all, I ended up finding it funny, and as another anecdote to tell.

Rome was a really exciting city, with a lot of history in its street, and I must say it wasn’t one of my favorites but the view from behind the Coliseum was totally pretty.

Hahaha and OMG…I remember all the just married couples that were taking their wedding pictures in that zone, they were sooooo cute! But the couple that stole all the attention arrived with a whole clan in motorcycles, and took really funny pictures; ahah I bet it was an unforgettable marital photo shoot.

Ohh and what to say about Florence…. Certainly the best of Italy, a classical city, with cobble stone

streets, and tons of culture, home of my new love affair: David! (ok I’m talking about Michael Angelo’s David….if you have the chance to visit Florence, you MUST see that gorgeous sculpture)

Mmm I think I’m done with Italy, Now lets go to the French Riviera!!

Monaco, Eze, Nimes, Nice,Grasse…

All of those places are full with luxury and glamour, with all the expensive chocolate and perfume factories, the yachts on the pier, the fine designer stores…

Woooowww

Spain, Morrocoo and Portugal will wait for you in the next post!

Byeee

Oh and my b-day was last august 25!! I’ll give you the inside scoop soon!

XOXO

Etoile


No comments: