Monday, September 15, 2008

Europe part III

Hey !


God! I need to finish talking about my trip…. There’s too much to say….and I feel really frustrated because I haven’t written in a whole month!!


I forgot to write about some other French small beautiful cities …such as Arles, Avignon and Carcassonne ( where I bought tons of incredible unique jewelry)


Ok…so. Let’s talk about Spain, a country full of happiness and party. I really had fun over there.

We visited cities such as Zaragoza, Puerto Lapice , Torre Molinos, Toledo ( I loved that city is FULL of history), and Cordoba.
Also we went to really important cities, you know: Madrid, Barcelona and Seville.

Seville, is a cute town with great shopping and pretty scenery, were I bought a wonderful red dress that is totally flattering! I wore it to the Flamenco show (which I loved…the music and dance were fantastic)


Madrid is a really big city, we toured around the Spanish capital, and we had the greatest shopping time ever, I literally shopped until I dropped there!
I LOVED that city!!

Barcelona was also a gorgeous place (all the stores were closed because it was Sunday though!!) but I had enough to have fun walking down the “Ramblas” and listening to the interesting facts our guide was telling us …

After Spain we spent a day in Morocco, an amazing country full of culture, I learned tons of things over there.

The best part was when I rode a camel! I also loved the food, and all the cosmetics I bought.

To make it short, I’ll go on with Portugal now, but let me assure you that the Morocco’s wonders are infinite.


In our way to Lisbon we made a quick stop at Evora, a small cute city; and then we arrived at the Portuguese capital that became one of my favorite cities because of its charm.
We also had a one day trip to Sintra, where we ate “quesadas” ..mm delicious!

I had an excellent time and enjoyed my last days in Europe…and without a doubt the shopping was great in Lisbon!








( the images are a little blurry, but click on them and they'll enlarge and look fine!)







Etoile

No comments: